Monday, November 3, 2008

I am the love child of Martha Stewart and Chuck Todd


For my elections return party tomorrow night, I embraced my inner political nerd by baking cookies in the shape of swing states. I found the cookie cutters for sale online, and followed Martha's sugar cookie recipe, which The Good Wife used a few weeks ago for her gorgeous fall sugar cookies.

The recipe was fairly straight forward and I had a lot of fun baking these. Since it's a basic cookie recipe, I'll spare you the baking details and skip ahead to the finished product.


The Bellweather State



Is that a Florida cookie, or are you just happy to see me?




Real and Fake Virginia


So many undecided voters...

Later this week, I'll post a few other recipes from my party. In the mean time: GO OBAMA! And NO ON PROP 8!

No comments: